Well, I couldn't do the animation as I was expecting, on account of spending my time coming out and having fun for a change. We've met two cool kids and adopted them into our group fo
r the time being. We've been going to lunch/dinner, shopping around town, and watching movies. Overall, it's been a productive week compared to Thanksgiving where I felt like a big lump of hermit.

Movies we've watched:
Catch Me If You Can
In the Loop
Titan A.E.
Fantastic Mr. Fox
Alice in Wonderland
Any suggestions for additional movies? We're planning to watch The Hurt Locker on Saturday when Chris comes back.
So about today's drawing. I drew this a few days ago when I didn't have much to do =P. I kind of like how I did the hair, but the rest is the standard bland cut-out that I normally draw. Hmm, it's been quite a while since I've drawn, so maybe I'll ramp up to the better stuff I had.
No comments:
Post a Comment